Studded iPhone Case! buying bulk studs is easy (try Etsy)… for clothing you want the ones with the metal wings to fold over, but for this project you can use just simple ones that are flat on the back. craft glue or hot glue should work well enough!
Tagged as: DIY. crafts. iphone.
- bloginallcaps likes this
- boobookittie likes this
- thegirlwhoneverstoppedsinging reblogged this from wildwithwhimsy
- theomnisquid reblogged this from wildwithwhimsy
- kassyskees likes this
- didmyclothesjustdisappear likes this
- craftieecrafts reblogged this from wildwithwhimsy
- craftieecrafts likes this
- oceanandsheabutter likes this
- lilsuccubus likes this
- wildwithwhimsy posted this